wake me up when September ends (spoiler: it ended and I am still sleepy)

19:17


Hello, hello, I am back on track with new ideas for upcoming posts (and if that is not great, then I do not know what is).
September ended like it was just a week long, and, unfortunately, it took away all the sun and warm weather. But looking back at pictures I took in September warm my heart up.
September marked the beginning of my last year of high school. I am both excited and nervous about it. Last year with my friends and classmates, but also the taste of new oppurtunities heading my way! Some of you may already know that I am planning on studying in Denmark, Copenhagen. I have always loved something about Scandinavian countries, besides the studies are for free, woo!
I spent the whole month studying, celebrating (after rough school weeks, of course! haha) and spending time with my friends in cafes, art galleries and in the nature.
Here I gathered some pictures for you to somehow feel the vibe of my September, also - here's a song you should listen to: Bon Iver - 10 d E A T h b R E a s T ⚄ ⚄



(ootd: denim jacket,
 black jeans from zara, 
dr martens, 
a silvery bag from bershka,
a thrifted scarf from hugo boss)

(art exhibiton: Survival Kit)

(art exhibition: Survival Kit)

(me from the left - my 1st of september ootd +
 my amazing friends & classmates)

(old riga - blessed to spend my time
in such beautiful place)

(in an art exhibiton with Justine)


(selfie game strong.
actually just trying out eye liner! they are niiice)

(the magic of morning light)

(green tea in the morning + sunrise)


(dyed my hair cherri red &
was feeling myself with those chokers from zara!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your photos, I'm definitely gonna follow your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Anna, I'm litteraly in love of every pic (add to all your ig/snaps photographs)

    I love your back to school outfit and I wish you good luck for Danemark (even if it's in one year ahah)

    kiss from paris, emma

    https://justemmalife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Powered By Blogger